ICDS Recruitment 2018 – Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu (ICDS) has issued a job notification for 149 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. ICDS Tamil Nadu invites application for Specialists, Accountant, Project Associate, Secretarial Assistant/DEO, Office Messenger, District co-ordinators & Project Assistant post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 18/06/2018.
ICDS TN Project Asst, Accountant, Associate & District co-ordinators Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
ICDS Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Specialists – 05 post
- Accountant – 01 post
- Project Associate – 01 post
- Secretarial Assistant/DEO – 02 post
- Office Messenger / peons – 02 post
- District co-ordinators – 05 post
- Project Assistants – 69 post
- Block Co-ordinators – 64 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 28-65 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Tamil Nadu ICDS 2018 post is as follows –
- For Specialists – Rs. 60000
- For Accountant – Rs. 30000
- For Project Associate – Rs. 25000
- For Secretarial Assistant/DEO – Rs. 15000
- For Office Messenger / peons – Rs. 8000
- For District co-ordinators – Rs. 30000
- For Project Assistants – Rs. 15000-18000
- For Block Co-ordinators – Rs. 20000
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th, Graduate, Post-Graduate, CA/ICWA, B.Tech & PhD degree passed out from a recognised Board/University or Institute.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Please check Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for ICDS Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu – Project Asst, Accountant, Associate & District co-ordinators, Specialists & Block Co-ordinators Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for ICDS Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – Director Cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.6, Pammal Nalla Thambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai – 113.
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for ICDS Project Asst, Accountant, Associate & District co-ordinators Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 25/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 18/06/2018