ICMAM Recruitment 2018 – Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management (ICMAM) has issued a job notification for 62 vacancies in Ministry of Earth Sciences, Chennai.ICMAM Chennai invites online application for Project Scientist, Technical Assistant and Field Assistant post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 14/03/2018.
ICMAM-PD Scientist, TA & FA post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
ICMAM Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- Project Scientist D (01 post) => Rs. 50000
- Project Scientist C (17 post) => Rs. 46000
- Project Scientist B (33 post) => Rs. 43000
- Technical Assistant (03 post) => Rs. 27000
- Field Assistant (08 post) => Rs. 25000
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for ICMAM Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 28-45 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PH candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Educational Qualification –
- Project Scientist – Master’s and PhD degree in Oceanography / Marine Science / Physics / Mathematics or
equivalent from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Field Assistant – 10th Standard Pass (SSLC or Matriculation) from a recognized Board.
Application Fee –
For application fee details please check official notification page.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for ICMAM Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Verification of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management – Project Scientist, Technical Assistant & Field Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for ICMAM Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document like – Photographs, DOB proof, Diploma/Degree certificate, Qualification certificate, Cast certificate and Experience certificate along with the application form.
- Take print out of Application form for future use.
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for ICMAM Chennai 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 21/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 14/03/2018
- Last date for receipt of applications (hard copy) – 21/03/2018