IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a job notification for 248 vacancies under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India. IGCAR invites online application for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 17/06/2018.
IGCAR Technician, Trainee & UDC Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technical Officer – 04 post
- Scientific Assistant – 13 post
- Stipendiary Trainee – 197 post
- Technician – 17 post
- Administrative – 17 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IGCAR Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Technical Officer – 26 years
- Scientific Assistant – 30 years
- Technician – 27 years
- Stipendiary Trainee – 22-24 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 25 years
- Stenographer – 28 years
Note – Upper age relaxation for OBC candidate up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for IGCAR Atomic Energy Department 2018 post is as follows –
- For Technical Officer – Rs. 56100
- For Scientific Assistant – Rs. 44900
- For Technician – Rs. 21700-25500
- For Stenographer & UDC – Rs. 25500
- For Stipendiary Trainee – Rs. 10500-18000
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Tech & Diploma in Engineering from a recognised Board or University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For Technical Officer – Rs. 300
- For Scientific Asst/Stipendiary Trainee – Rs. 200
- For All other Post – Rs. 100
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Trade Skill Test
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research – Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id & Phone No in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for IGCAR Technician, Scientific Asst, UDC & Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/06/2018