IGNCA Recruitment 2018: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has issued a job notification for Various vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. IGNCA invites offline for Assistant Director vacancies. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website (freshjobalerts.in) IGNCA Recruitment 2018. The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website (www.ignca.nic.in) IGNCA Recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post download application form for online and Interested Candidates can start applying form date 23/05/2018 and The last date sends the application form within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. IGNCA Recruitment 2018 for vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
IGNCA Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Name/Number Of The Post||Assistant Director vacancies|
|No. Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||23/05/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||14/06/2018|
IGNCA Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Director vacancies for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
- Age limit: Not exceeding 45 years
- Age for deputation/contract should not exceed 56 years.
- As per rule.
IGNCA Recruitment 2018 for pay scale details given below:
- Pay Matrix (Pre-revised scale PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-).
- Candidates should have Passed Masters Degree in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication.
- Not less than 7 years’ experience out of which at least 5 years should be in the supervisory capacity in public relations/publicity/printing and publishing/Media organization.
Application & Examination Fee:
- For Application fee, check for official notification.
Selection Process For IGNCA:
- Written Test
IGNCA Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts recruitment 2018 for Various vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website (freshjobalerts.in) IGNCA Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates can apply Offline for IGNCA Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send to the Application Form & Interview below given postal Address: The Director (Admn.), Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, CV Mess Building, Janpath, New Delhi 110 001 so as to reach within 21 days from the date
- Advertisement Date: 23/05/ 2018
- Starting Date for Apply: 23/05/2018
- Date For Apply: 21 days
IGNCA Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card & Interview||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|