IIRR Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR) has issued a job notification for 18 vacancies under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Hyderabad. IIRR invites application for Senior Research Fellows, Junior Research Fellows, Young Professional, Technical Assistant, Skilled Helper & Lab Assistant post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 14/06/2018.
IIRR SRF, JRF & Technical Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IIRR Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Senior Research Fellow – 04 post
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 post
- Young Professional – 01 post
- Technical Assistant – 10 post
- Skilled Helper/Lab Assistant – 02 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IIRR Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For Young Professional – 21-45 years
- For All Other Post – 35-40 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years.
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years.
- For PH candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for IIRR SRF, JRF & Technical Asst 2018 post is as follows –
- For SRF/JRF & Young Professional Post – Rs. 25000
- For Technical Asst – Rs. 10000-15000
- For Skilled Helper & Lab Technician – Rs. 15000
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have Graduate, Post-Graduate, MSC, BSC & MBA degree from a recognised University.
- For other details, please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Please check Indian Institute of Rice Research Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IIRR Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Institute of Rice Research – Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Young Professional, Technical Assistant, Skilled Helper, Field and Lab Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IIRR Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- A candidate has to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Director Office, Indian Institute of Rice Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – Telangana.
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for IIRR SRF, JRF & Technical Asst Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application – 15/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 11 to 14th June 2018