IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has issued a job notification for 59 Group B vacancies under Limited Departmental Examination (LDE). IIT Delhi invites online application for Technical Superintendent, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Asst Library Officer & Deputy Sports Officer post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 by 15/06/2018.
IIT Delhi Accounts Officer, Superintendent, Asst Engineer & Sports Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technical Superintendent – 28 post
- Assistant Engineer – 06 post
- Superintendent – 18 post
- Accounts Officer – 05 post
- Assistant Library Information Officer – 01 post
- Deputy Sports Officer – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IIT Delhi Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 60 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 9300-34800 per month for IIT Delhi 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be an Officer in the relevant fields with at least 6 years regular services in the Grade pay of Rs. 4200 and above.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
Application Fee –
Please check Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Computer Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – Group B (Technical Superintendent, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Library Information Officer, Deputy Sports Officer) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee if applicable.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for IIT Delhi Accounts Officer, Superintendent, Asst Engineer & Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/06/2018