IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued a job notification for Assitant Manager Post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 20/02/2018.
IIT Asst. Project Manager post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Assistant Project Manager –
Age limit –
For age limit information you have to check official notification page.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 11000-22000 per month for IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
Essential educational qualification details for Assistant Project Manager IIT Kanpur 2018 post is as follows –
- Post Graduate (MBA / MCA/ M.Com./ M.Sc./ MA)
- Graduate (BSc./B.A./B.Com /BBA/BCA) with three years of working experience.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for IIT Kanpur Project Manager post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – Assistant Project Manager Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all scanned copies of relevant documents like – Age proof, Identity proof, Educational certificate, Experience certificate and Caste certificate.
- Take print out of Online Application Form.
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 Asst Project Manager Post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 10/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 20/02/2018