IIT Patna Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna has issued a job notification for 16 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.IIT Patna invites application for Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Jr Superintendent, Jr Assistant, Physical Training Instructor, Sr Library Information Assistant, Jr Mechanic & Jr Technician post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 05/03/2018.
IIT Patna 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IIT Patna Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- Assistant Registrar (02 post) = Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Medical Officer (01 post) = Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Junior Superintendent (01 post) = Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Junior Assistant (04 post) = Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000
- Physical Training Instructor (02 post) = Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Senior Liberary Information Assistant (01 post) = Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Junior Technical Suprenitendent-Chemistry (01 post) = Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Junior Technical Suprenitendent-Electrical Engineering (01 post) = Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Junior Mechanic (02 post) = Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000
- Junior Technician (01 post) = Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IIT Patna Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 27-40 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Educational Qualification –
- A Post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks.
- MBBS Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- ITI Diploma forms a recognised institute.
4. Application Fee –
Application fee details for Patna Medical Officer and Assistant 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500-1000 for Group A & Group B post
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD candidate – No fees
5. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Patna IIT Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Trade Test
6. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Institute of Technology Patna – Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Jr. Mechanic and Jr. Technician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
7. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IIT Patna Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of the relevant document like – Age proof, Educational certificate, Integrity certificate, Vigilance clearance certificate and Caste certificate along with the application form.
- Enter valid Email ID and Mobile number on the application form.
- Attach Demand Draft for an application fee.
- Now send application form to – Deputy Registrar, (Administration) Indian Institute of Technology Patna Bihta, Kanpa Road, Pin – 801103, Bihar.
8. Admit Card and Result –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card or can check their result from here, who applied for IIT Patna Recruitment 2018 post.
9. Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 09/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 05/03/2018