Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:-> Indian Bank has issued a job notification for 145 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.Indian Bank invites online application for Specialist Officer Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 02/05/2018.
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below:->
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details:–>
Name Of The Post:->
- Manager: 84 post
- Assistant General Manager: 01 post
- Chief Manager: 09 post
- Senior Manager: 42 post
- Assistant Manager: 09 post
Total No of Vacancy:–> 145 post
- Manager: Candidates age limit Min 23 to Max 35 years.
- Assistant General Manager: Candidates age limit Min 30 to Max 45 years.
- Chief Manager: Candidates age limit Min 27 to Max 40 years
- Senior Manager: Candidates age limit Min 25 to Max 38 years
- Assistant Manager: Candidates age limit Min 20 to Max 30 years.
- For Scale I: Rs.23,700/-
- For Scale-II: Rs.31,705/-
- Scale III: Rs.42,020/-
- For Scale IV: Rs.50,030/-
- Scale V: Rs.59,170/-
- Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department: Candidates should have Passed 4 years of Engineering or Degree in CS/IT/Electronics/Telecommunications (OR) PG in EC/TC/Instrumentation or Graduate who have passed DOEACC Level
- Information Systems Security Cell: Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech or PG in CS/IT or Electronics or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Treasury Department: Candidates should have Passed 2 years of full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Banking or Trade Finance or International Business from recognized Board.
- Risk Management Department: Candidates should have Passed Degree and 2 years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Finance or M.Sc in Statistics from recognized board.
- Security Department: Candidates should have Passed Graduation in relevant field.
- Credit: Candidates should have Passed ICWA/CA or 2 years of full-time MBA. Candidates having certification in Credit program from NIBM, KPMH, IBF, Moody’s, IIBM, NISM, etc are desirable
- Planning and Development Department: Candidates should have PG in Statistics or Econometrics from recognized board.
- Premises and Expenditure Department: Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech in relevant field.
- For General Candidates fees: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates fees: Rs 100/-
- Screening Test (Preliminary)
- Personal Interview
Notification and Advertisement:->
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Bank –Specialist Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here:->
<=> Download Notification:- Click Here
How to Apply:->
All eligible candidate can apply online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:->
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
<=> Apply Online Form:- Click Here
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for Indian Bank 2018 Post:->
<=>Admit Card/Result:- Click Here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:-> 10/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:-> 02/05/2018.