Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Indian Navy has issued a job notification for 74 vacancies at Southern Naval Command, Kochi.Indian Navy invites application for Fireman, Photo Printer, Cook, Bearer and Saddler post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 27/03/2018.
Indian Navy Group C 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- Fire Engine Drivers (03 posts) – Rs. 21700-69100
- Telephone Operator (02 post) – Rs. 21700-69100
- Fireman (27 post) – Rs. 19900-63200
- Photo Printer (01 post) – Rs. 19900-63200
- Cinema Projectionist (02 posts) – Rs. 19900-63200
- Cook (05 post) – Rs. 19900-63200
- Bearer (03 post) – Rs. 18000-56900
- Pest Control Worker (12 posts) – Rs. 18000-56900
- Groom (17 post) – Rs. 18000-56900
- Saddler (02 post) – Rs. 18000-56900
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not exceed 56 years
- For age relaxation please check official notification
3. Educational Qualification –
- Fire Engine Drivers – Candidate should be 10th passed out and have a valid driving license.
- Telephone Operator – Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
- Fireman – Matriculation passed out and capable of performing physical fitness test.
- Photo Printer – Matriculation and Two years experience of operating developing use of photo chemicals.
- Cinema Projectionist – Matriculation or Two year’s experience in the appropriate field/trade.
- Cook – Matriculation or One year’s experience in the trade.
- Bearer – Matriculation pass or six month’s service as Washerman/boy.
- Pest Control Worker – Matriculation pass or ability to read and speak Hindi/Regional Language.
- Groom – 10th pass or at least 03 years regular service in the pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade
Pay of Rs. 1800.
- Saddler – 10th pass or Proficiency in the trade as cobbler or carpenter.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for Indian Navy Civilian post Recruitment 2018.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Group C post will be based on below criteria –
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Provisional Appointment Letter
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Navy Group C – Fireman, Cook, Bearer, Telephone Operator Grade II, Photo Printer, Cinema Projectionist Grade II, Pest Control Worker Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- An application form should be affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents like – CR Dossiers certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance Certificate, Education Certificate etc. along with the application form.
- A self-addressed envelope of size 23 x 13 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 45/- affixed with the application form.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF <NAME OF POST> should be clearly mentioned on application envelope.
- Now send application form to – The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi- 682004.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 11/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 27/03/2018