Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 38 SSC & PC Post:
Indian Navy has issued a job notification for 38 vacancies in Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch.Indian Navy invites online application for unmarried Male/Female SSC (Edn) & PC (Logistics) at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 10/02/2018.
Indian Navy SSC (Edn) and PC (Logistics) Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, education qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. SSC (Education) Male/Female Post –
Total No of Post – 18 post
Age limit – Candidate should be born between (02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jan 1998).
Educational Qualification –
- M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering).
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering).
2. PC (Logistics) Male Post –
Total No of Post – 20 post
Age limit – Candidate should be born between (02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jul 1999)
Educational Qualification –
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline
- MBA with First Class
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management.
- MCA / M.Sc (IT)
Pay Scale –
Candidate pay scale for Indian Navy SSC (Edn) & PC (Logistics) post is as follows –
- SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt) – Rs. 56100-110700 + MSP 15500
- LIEUTENANT (Lt) – Rs. 61300-120900 + MSP 15500
- LIEUTENANT CDR (Lt Cdr) – Rs. 69400-136900 + MSP 15500
- COMMANDER (Cdr) – Rs. 121200-212400 + MSP 15500
Application Fee –
For application fee you have to check official notification page which is given below.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Indian Navy Education & Logistics post-2018 is as follows –
- Psychological testing
- Group testing
- Medical Test
- SSB Interview
Physical Measurements –
- Height Male – 157 cm
- Height Female – 152 cm
- EyeSight – 6/6
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Navy – SSC (Edn) & PC (Logistics) Vacancy 2018, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 SSC & PC Post.To apply online for a new post follow below-listed points –
- First, access Indian Navy Online Application page.
- Now fill the online application form carefully and details should be provided according to 10th mark sheet.
- Enter a valid Mobile number and Email address in the Online application form.
- Upload all relevant documents like – Date of Birth proof, all educational certificate and passport size photographs in JPG format.
- Take print out of online application form for future reference.
Admit Card and Result –
The candidate who applied for Indian Navy Male/Female SSC (Edn) & PC (Logistics) post can download their admit card from here.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 21/01/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 10/02/2018
- Interview Date – 18th May 2018 to 18th July 2018