IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 98 Non-Executive Posts:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Southern state for the recruitment of 98 non-executive vacancies. Eligible candidate may apply online from 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018.
Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
Name of the post – Non- Executive
- Junior Operator Gr-I: 51 posts
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr-I: 46 posts
- Junior Chargemen Gr-III: 01 posts
Total No of Post- 98 post
Pay Scale –
Candidate pay scale for IOCL Junior Operator & Junior Chargemen post is as follow –
- For Junior Operator Gr-I:-10500 to 24500/-
- For Junior Chargemen Gr-III:- 11900 to 32000/-
Educational Qualification –
- Matric pass with two years ITI Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Machinist, Fitter.
- Higher Secondary with minimum 45% marks for Gen& OBC, (SC/ST candidate 40% marks)
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- 3 years diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics Engineering recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks for OBC & GEN, (SC/ST for 45% marks)
Age limit and Relaxation –
- candidate age should be between 18 to 26 years.
- For SC/ST – 5 years.
- For OBC – 3 years.
Application Fee –
Candidate should have to pay Rs. 150/- + bank charges through the payment gateway/ NEFT online transfer provided through the portal only:
Selection Process –
Candidate will be selected based on Written Test & skill proficiency physical Test (SPPT).
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to view detailed information about IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Junior Operator & Junior Chargeman vacancy then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for IOCL post-2018.To apply online for a new post you have to follow below-given steps –
- First, access online application page.
- Select post which you want to apply.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all necessary documents along with online application form.
- Now make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 20/01/2018.
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 10/02/2018.