IRSDC Recruitment 2018 – Indian Railway Station Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) has issued a job notification for 11 vacancies under Rail Land Development Authority, Ministry of Railway. IRSDC invites application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Sr Manager, Manager and Executive Asst post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 11/06/2018.
IRSDC Manager & Executive Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IRSDC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- General Manager
- Addl. General Manager
- Joint General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Senior Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sr. Executive
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IRSDC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for IRSDC 2018 post is as follows –
- For General Manager – Rs. 144200-218200
- For Addl. General Manager – Rs. 131100-216600
- For Joint General Manager – Rs. 123100-215900
- For Deputy General Manager – Rs. 78800-209200
- For Senior Manager – Rs. 67700-208700
- For Manager – Rs. 53100-167800
- For Assistant Manager – Rs. 47600-151100
- For Sr. Executive – Rs. 44900-142400
- For Executive – Rs. 35400-112400
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate holding an analogous post on regular basis in State or Central Govt.
- A candidate has essential experience in the relevant fields.
Application Fee –
Please check Indian Railway Station Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IRSDC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Work Experience
- Domain Knowledge
- Personal Interview
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Railway Station Development Corporation Limited – GM, DGM, Manager, Sr Manager and Executive Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IRSDC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post.
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – Dy. General Manager (G), Indian Railway Stations Development Authority, 4th Floor, Palika Bhawan, Sector XIII, R.K. Puram New Delhi, Delhi 110066
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for IRSDC Manager & Executive Vacancy 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for Submission of Application – 11/05/2018
- Last date for Submission of Application – 11/06/2018