ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has issued a job notification for 07 vacancies under Department of Space, Govt of India. ISRO invites online application for Technician & Hindi Translator post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/06/2018.
ISRO Technician & Translator Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technician (Civil) – 03 post
- Technician (Electrical) – 01 post
- Hindi Translator – 03 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for ISRO Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 35 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years.
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for ISRO Technician & Translator 2018 post is as follows –
- For Technician – Level-03 as per 7th CPC
- For Hindi Translator – Level-06 as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification –
- For Technician (Civil) Post – Candidate should be 10th passed out with ITI diploma in Civil Trade.
- For Technician (Electrical) Post – Candidate should be 10th passed out with ITI diploma in Electrical Trade.
- For Hindi Translator Post – Master’s degree from a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for ISRO Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Indian Space Research Organization – Technician B & Hindi Translator Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for ISRO Technician & Translator Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 13/06/2018