JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2018 – Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry has issued a job notification for 45 vacancies under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.JIPMER invites application for Senior Resident post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 14/03/2018.
JIPMER Puducherry Senior Resident Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Senior Resident Post –
No of Vacancy – 45 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for JIPMER Puducherry Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 37 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 67000 per month for JIPMER Post 2018.
Educational Qualification –
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned speciality can be considered.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Puducherry Sr. Resident 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 250
- For PWD candidate – Nil
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research – Senior Resident Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – Age proof, MBBS Degree certificate, MD/MS /DNB/P.G. Diploma, Medical Council Registration Certificate, Internship certificate and Experience certificate.
- Make online payment for an application fee.
- The candidate has to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
Admit Card/Interview Schedule –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check interview list from here, who applied for JIPMER Puducherry 2018 Senior Resident post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 02/03/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 13th & 14th March 2018.