JIPMER Recruitment 2018 – Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has issued a job notification for 52 vacancies under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Puducherry.JIPMER invites application for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident and Tutors/Demonstrators post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 16/03/2018.
JIPMER Professor 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post – 52 vacancy
- Professor – 08 post
- Addl. Professor – 04 post
- Associate Professor – 04 post
- Assistant Professor – 16 post
- Senior Resident – 12 post
- Tutors/Demonstrators – 08 post
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for JIPMER Vacancy 2018 post is given below –
- For Professor – Rs. 159100-220200
- For Additional Professor – Rs. 139600 – 211300
- For Associate Professor – Rs. 131400 – 204700
- For Assistant Professor – Rs. 101500 – 167400
- For Senior Resident – Rs. 67700 – 150800
- For Tutor/Demonstrator – Rs. 56100 – 124500
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for JIPMER 2018 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post is given below –
- For General Candidate – 33-58 years
- For OBC Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Educational Qualification –
- A Postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline.
- Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in relevant discipline from a recognised institution.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for JIPMER Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 250
- For PWD candidate – Nill
Note – Application fee should be paid in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for JIPMER Recruitment Professor, Senior Resident and Tutors post-2018 will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Jawaharlal Institute Medical Education & Research – Professor, Resident & Tutors Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for JIPMER Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the Application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents along with the application form.
- Demand Draft should be attached in original along with the application.
- Now send application form to – The Director, JIPMER, Admin – I (Recruitment Cell), Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006.
Note – You can send your document in PDF format at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Professor post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 07/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 16/03/2018