JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a job notification for 95 vacancies in Health & Family Welfare Department, Jammu.JKPSC invites online application for the Consultant post in various Discipline under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 16/04/2018.
JKPSC Consultant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Consultant Post and Discipline –
- Paediatrics – 14 post
- Surgery – 13 post
- Gynecologist – 11 post
- Radiology – 06 post
- Anesthesiology – 17 post
- Ophthalmology – 05 post
- Orthopaedic – 01 post
- Pathology – 03 post
- Medicine – 13 post
- ENT – 03 post
- Dermatology – 03 post
- Plastic Surgery – 01 post
- CD & TB – 01 post
- Bacteriology – 01 post
- MCH – 03 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for JKPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-40 years
- For PH candidate – Upper age relaxation for 2 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For Ex-serviceman – Upper age relaxation for 8 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600 per month for JKPSC Health & Family Welfare Department 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Possession of Post Graduate Degree in the respective speciality mentioned in part “A” of Annexure to the Schedule with two years experience.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for JKPSC 2018 post is given below –
- For General candidate – Rs. 805
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 405
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Exam
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission – Health Consultant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents like – DOB proof, Resident Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of online application form.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download their admit card from here, who applied for JKPSC Consultant Vacancy 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 15/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 16/04/2018