JNU Recruitment 2018 – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Delhi has issued a job notification for 83 vacancies for Backlog Reserved and Un-reserved Faculty Position.JNU, New Delhi invites application for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 08/05/2018.
JNU Professor Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
JNU Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Backlog Reserved Faculty Position – 47 post
- Professor – 14 post
- Associate Professor – 30 post
- Assistant Professor – 03 post
2. Backlog Un-reserved Faculty Position – 36 post
- Professor – 13 post
- Associate Professor – 22 post
- Assistant Professor – 01 post
Age limit –
Please check JNU Vacancy 2018 Notification page for age limit information.
Pay Scale –
Candidate pay scale details for JNU New Delhi Professor post-2018 is given below –
- For Professor Post – Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000
- For Associate Professor Post – Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 9000
- For Assistant Professor Post – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6000
Educational Qualification –
- Professor Post – PhD degree in the relevant discipline and 10-year teaching experience in University/College.
- Associate Professor Post – PhD and Master degree with 55 % marks and 8-year teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor Post – Master degree with 55 % marks and a candidate should be NET qualified.
Application Fee –
Please check official notification page for application fee details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for JNU Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here –
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for JNU Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant document along with application form.
- Send application form to – Section Officer, Room No-132, Recruitment Cell, Administrative Block, JNU, New Delhi – 110067.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download their admit card from here, who applied for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 09/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 08/05/2018