JSSC Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Paramedical & Nursing Staff 113 Vacancies
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification for 113 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. JSSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Paramedical & Nursing Staff. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 30/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 for Paramedical & Nursing Staff vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Paramedical & Nursing Staff|
|No. Of Vacancies||113|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Paridhapak – 22 post
- Female (ANM)- 08 post
- Male (ANM) – 35 post
- Mushrik- 3 post
- Pharmacist- 04 post
- X-Ray Technician- 10 post
- Minimum of Age – 20 years
- Maximum of Age- 35 years
- Age Relaxation – (SC/ST -05 years), (OBC – 02 year)
- Check official notification details.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, B-Pharma, BSC, Diploma & Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen/Obc Candidates Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH for candidates Rs. 250/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|