JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a job notification for 265 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.JSSC invites online application for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 04/04/2018.
JSSC LDC post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –
No of Vacancy – 265 post
Age limit –
Age limit not applicable for JSSC LDC Post-2018.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900 for JSSC Post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Candidate must have a typing speed of 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
Application Fee –
Application Fee details for JSSC 2018 LDC Post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 800
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 200
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for JSSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – Lower Division Clerk Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document like – Age proof, Educational certificate, Address proof, Photographs & Signature along with application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of Online application form for future reference.
Admit Card –
A candidate who applied for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Post 2018 can print out their admit card from here.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 05/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 04/04/2018
- Last date for Application Fee – 09/04/2018 to 13/04/2018