Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka High Court has issued a job notification for 27 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Karnataka High Court invites online application for “LAW CLERK – CUM – RESEARCH ASSISTANTS” post.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 06/04/2018.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk & Research Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
Name Of The Post –
1.Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants – 27 post
Total No Of Vacancy – 27 post
Pay Scale –Rs. 15000/-
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limits maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have completed Degree in Law a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Application Fee –
- Application Fee checks official notification.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Law Clerk & Research Asst post will be based on below criteria –
- Documents Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Karnataka High Court – Law Clerk & Research Asst post then you can download full official advertisement details from here-
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply Walk-In-Interview for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 06.04.2018
- “Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants”
Interview List/Result –
All applicant can download their Interview List from here, who applied for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants post-
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 05/03/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 06/04/2018.