KMC Recruitment 2018 – Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC ) has issued a job notification for 14 vacancies at NUHM Society, Kolkata.KMC invites application for Pharmacists post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 24/02/2018.
KMC Pharmacists 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
KMC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Pharmacists –
No of Vacancy – 14 post
Age limit and Relaxation –
Candidate age limit for KMC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 16860 per month for KMC Pharmacists Post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must have two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharma and Allopathic) from a recognised pharmacy Council.
- Must have proficiency in Bengali and Computer including MS Office.
Application Fee –
For application fee information you have to check official notification details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for KMC Recruitment 2018 Pharmacists Post will be based on below criteria –
- Practical Examination
- Computer Test
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Corporation – Pharmacists Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for KMC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all self-attested document along with the application form.
- Now send application form to – Room NO-254, 2nd Floor, 5 S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.
Admit Card –
An applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for KMC Pharmacist Post 2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 12/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 24/02/2018