Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata has issued a job notification for 195 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Kolkata Police invites offline for Civic Volunteers 195 vacancies. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website (freshjobalerts.in) Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website (kolkatapolice.gov.in) Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post download application form for online and Interested Candidates can start applying form date 22/05/2018 and The last date sends application form before 05/06/2018. Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for Civic Volunteers 195 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata|
|Name/Number Of The Post||Detective Department 60 post, Kolkata Police Dog Squad 10 post, Kolkata mounted Police 10 post, Police Housing Estate 70 post, Kolkata Police Sports Section 25 post, East Division, Kolkata Police 20 post.|
|No. Of Vacancies||195 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||22/05/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05/06/2018|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for Civic Volunteers vacancies for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
- For Age limits Min 20 years to Max 60 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Relaxable as per rule.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for pay scale details given below:
- Check in the Official Notification
- Candidates should have Pass in 8th standard from recognized board or institute.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Candidates (Men/ Women) applying for Detective Department need to have good knowledge of computer fundamentals and data entry operation.
- Candidates (Men/Women) applying for Kolkata Police Dog Squad and Kolkata Mounted Police need to be willing to work with animals and have experience in this regard.
- Candidates (Men/Women) applying for Police Housing Estate need to have working experience in Plumbing/Carpentry/Electrical work/Masonry etc.
- Candidates (Men/Women) applying for Kolkata Police Sports Section should have participated in State Level Sports Events.
- Women candidates only need to apply for the vacancies in the East Division.
Application & Examination Fee:
The Application Fee for Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata Recruitment can be given below:
- Check for official notification.
Selection Process For Kolkata Police:
- Written Test
- Physical test
Kolkata Police Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata recruitment 2018 for Civic Volunteers 195 vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website (freshjobalerts.in) Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates can apply Offline for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send to the Application Form below given postal Address: Deputy Commissioner of Police (II), Detective Department, Kolkata. 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata – 700001
- Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata
29, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700001
- Advertisement Date: 22/05/ 2018
- Starting Date for Apply: 22/05/2018
- Last Date for Apply: 05/06/2018.
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|