Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 11 vacancies:
KVK the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) has issued a notification for 11 posts under KVK Recruitment Notice 2017.KVK invites the candidate for the post of Senior Scientist, Subject Matter Specialist and Programme Assistant posts.All eligible candidate can apply for these posts by 10/12/2017 through an offline process.
KVK Recruitment 2017 posts other details like age limit, qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
KVK Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
1. KVK Post Category I
Name of Post – Senior Scientist and Head
No of Post – 01
Age limit – 52 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 9000
Educational Qualification –
- Doctoral Degree in the relevant subject including relevant basic Sciences.
- Master’s degree in the relevant agricultural engineering subject with 10 years’ experience as Scientist/ Lecturer / Extension Specialist.
2. KVK Post Category II
Posts Name and Qualification –
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy-01 post) – Master’s degree in Agriculture (Agronomy).
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture Engineering-01 post) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science-01 post) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture (Soil Science).
- Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection-01 post) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture (Agri. Entomology/Plant Pathology).
- Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture -01 post) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture (Horticulture).
- Subject Matter Specialist (Veterinary Science -01 post) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture (Veterinary Science).
Age limit – 21-32 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
3. KVK Post Category III
Posts Name and Qualification –
- Programme Assistant (Home Science-01 post) – Bachelor’s degree in Home Science and M.Sc.
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager-01 post) – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.
- Programme Assistant (Computer-01 post) – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications.
- Assistant (Office-01 post) – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with working knowledge of computers.
Age limit – 30 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
Application Fee –
There are No Fees for Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Recruitment 2017 Posts.
Selection Process –
The selection process of a candidate will be based on Experience and Interview for KVK Posts 2017.
Notification and Advertisement –
You can view or download Full notification details about KVK Recruitment Posts.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can Apply Offline for the Post of KVK under Recruitment Notice 2017.So follow given steps for applying KVK posts –
- First, download an Application Form with the help of given link.
- Now fill the Application Form carefully.
- Attach all relevant documents which are self-attested by applying candidate.
- Now send Application Form to – “Secretary, Ekalavya Foundation KVK, 1-8-522/7, Chikkadapally, Hyderabad – 500020, Telangana, India ”
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submitting an Application – 25/11/2017
- Last date for submission of Application – 10/12/2017