LHMC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) has issued a job notification for 16 vacancies at S.K Hospital, New Delhi. LHMC Delhi invites application for Stenographer post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for LHMC Delhi Recruitment 2018 post by 02/07/2018.
LHMC Delhi Stenographer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
LHMC Delhi Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Stenographer Post –
No of Vacancy – 16 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for LHMC Hospital Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-27 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 26775 per month for LHMC Delhi Stenographer 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12th passed out from a recognised Board.
- A candidate also has a Typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English and 75 mts in Hindi.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 300
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 100
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt S.K Hospital, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for LHMC Delhi Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Lady Hardinge Medical College – Stenographer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for LHMC Delhi Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – DOB Proof, Educational certificate, Caste certificate, NOC certificate & Experience certificate.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt S.K Hospital, New Delhi – 110001
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for LHMC Delhi Stenographer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 30/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 02/07/2018