Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and Headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police departments in the country, having about 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police Department has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its force.
The Maharashtra Police Department has issued a job notification for 387 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Maharashtra Police invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspectors. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 17/07/2018 and The last date application form 27/07/18 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 for Sub Inspectors Post and 387 Vacancy other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Name Of The Post||Sub Inspectors|
|No. Of Vacancies||387|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||17/07/18|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/18|
Maharashtra Police “Post Name & No Of Vacancies”
- Sub Inspectors- 387 post
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2018 Age Limit & Age Relaxation as given below:
For the age limit should be-
- Minimum Of Age 19 years.
- Maximum Of Age 31 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
- Check for official notification.
Salary Structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Rs.4,300/- GP.
Educational structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
Maharashtra Police Application Fee Details given below
- Application fee Rs. 524/-for GEN Candidates
- And Rs. 100/- for Ex-S Candidates.
- For Application fee Rs. 324/- OBC Candidates.
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra Police Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment 2018 for Post of Sub Inspectors 387 Vacancies, then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check website Freshjobalerts.in.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 17/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 17/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 27/07/2018
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card & Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2018: The Maharashtra Police Department recently announced a notification for the Sub Inspectors vacancy. This is a very good information for Indian candidates to a get career in Sub Inspectors Post. Interested candidates can apply for the Sub Inspectors post in Maharashtra Police 2018 before date 27/07/18.