MDSU Ajmer Recruitment 2018 – Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Ajmer has issued a job notification for 06 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. MDSU Ajmer invites application for Director, Librarian, Additional Registrar, Deputy Registrar & Asst Librarian post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 18/06/2018.
MDSU Ajmer Director, Librarian & Registrar Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MDSU Ajmer Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Director – 01 post
- Librarian – 01 post
- Additional Registrar – 01 post
- Deputy Registrar – 02 post
- Asst Librarian – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MDSU Ajmer Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 55 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for MDSU Ajmer 2018 post is as follows –
- For Director & Librarian Post – Rs. 37400-67000
- For Rest of the Post – Rs. 15600-39100
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have Post-Graduate Master degree, M.Phil, PhD from a recognised University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 500
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, M.D.S. University, Ajmer”.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MDSU Ajmer Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Screening Test
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer – Non Teaching (Director, Librarian, Registrar & Asst Librarian) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for MDSU Ajmer Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The Registrar, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Pushkar Bye Pass, Ajmer (Rajasthan)-305009
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for MDSU Ajmer Director, Librarian & Registrar Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 26/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 18/06/2018