MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 83 Teaching Post:
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 – Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak has issued a job notification for 83 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.MDU invites online application for the post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post 22/02/2018.
MDU Rohtak Teacher Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Total No of Post – 83 post
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MDU Professor post-2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 50 years
- For SC/ST – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Educational Qualification –
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/College.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for an appointment the entry level of Assistant Professor.
4. Application Fee –
Application fee structure for MDU Professor vacancy is as follows –
- For General Candidate – Rs. 600 (Male) & Rs. 350 (Female)
- For SC/ST Candidate – Rs. 150 (Male) & Rs. 100 (Female)
- For PWD Male/Female Candidate – Rs. 100
5. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure will be based on following criteria –
- Academic Record
- Research Performance
- Domain knowledge
- Teaching Skills
6. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak – Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancy, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
7. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 Professor post.To apply online for a new post you have to follow below mention steps –
- First, access online application page.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Attach/Upload all relevant documents like – Educational qualification certificate, Experience certificate, age proof and caste certificate along with the application form.
- Make an online payment of the application fee.
- Take print out of online application form.
8. Admit Card –
The candidate who applied for MDU Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post can download their admit card from here.
=> Admit Card
9. Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 24/01/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 22/02/2018