MGU Recruitment 2018 – Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has issued a job notification for 20 vacancies under various Schools of the University, Kerala.MGU Kerala invites online application for Assistant Professor post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 04/06/2018.
MGU Assistant Professor Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MGU Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Discipline –
(A) Assistant Professor –
- Faculty of Behavioural Sciences – 01 post
- Chemistry – 01 post
- Computer Sciences – 01 post
- Economics/ Political Science / Education/ History/ Philosophy/sociology/MSW – 03 post
- Law – 02 post
- International Relations and Politics – 01 post
- English – 01 post
- Malayalam – 01 post
- Management – 02 post
- Education – 03 post
- Physics – 01 post
- Faculty of Sciences – 01 post
- Tourism Studies – 02 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MGU Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 40 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years.
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6000 per month for MGU Assistant Professor 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
Candidate educational qualification as per UGC Regulations 2010 as amended from time to time.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala Recruitment 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 500
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MGU Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala – Assistant Professor Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MGU Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for MGU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 05/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 04/06/2018