MMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has issued a job notification for 04 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. MMRDA invites online application for Land & Estate
Manager, Senior Transportation Engineer and Urban Designer post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 31/05/2018.
MMRDA Mumbai Manager & Engineer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MMRDA Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Land & Estate Manager – 01 post
- Senior Transportation Engineer – 02 post
- Urban Designer – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MMRDA Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 40-45 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15600-39100 per month for MMRDA Mumbai 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Manager Post – Should possess Degree from any faculty with Law from recognised University and at least 10 years in the field of maintaining Land & Property Records.
- For Transportation Engineer Post – Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning from a recognised University and 7 years experience in the field of Transporation planning.
- For Urban Designer Post – Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Urban Design from a recognised University with at least 3 years of experience in the field of Town Planning and Development.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 300
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MMRDA Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Competitive Examination
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority – Land & Estate Manager, Senior Transportation Engineer & Urban Designer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MMRDA Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for MMRDA Manager & Designer Vacancy 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/03/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31/05/2018