MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a job notification for 40 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.MP High Court invites online application for Cook, Mali & Sweeper Group D post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 22/05/2018.
MP High Court Cook, Mali & Sweeper Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MP High Court Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-35 years
- For SC/ST candidate – 18-40 years
- For Women candidate – 18-45 years
- For Divorced candidate – 18-55 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 7000 per month for MP High Court Group D 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 8th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Candidate must have work experience in the relevant post and also has a Light motor vehicle driving licence.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 100
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MP High Court Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Screening of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Madhya Pradesh High Court – Group D Cook, Sweeper, Gardener & Peon Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MP High Court Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for MP High Court Group D Vacancy 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 22/05/2018