MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018: The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide order dated 1st July, 02 has incorporated Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Indore and Ujjain.
The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has issued a job notification for 62 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. MPPKVVCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Account Officer & Others. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. MPPKVVCL for 62 vacancies, Account Officer & Others post under recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 14/07/2018 and The last date application form 03/08/18 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 for Account Officer & Others Post and 62 Vacancy other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Account Officer & Others|
|No. Of Vacancies||62|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||14/07/18|
|Last Date to Apply||03/08/18|
MPPKVVCL “Post Name & No Of Vacancies”
MP Paschim Kshetra V.V.Co. Ltd
- Account Officer- 11 post
- Junior Engineer (D)- 24 post
- Assistant Manager (HR)- 16 post
- Assistant Manager (IT)- 07 post
MP Power Management Co. Ltd
- Account Officer- 04 post
MPPKVVCL recruitment 2018 Age Limit & Age Relaxation as given below:
For the age limit should be-
- Minimum Of Age 18 years.
- Maximum Of Age 40 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
- Check for official notification.
Salary Structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- For Basic Salary check official notification.
Educational structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates should have Graduation/CA/Engineering degree from a recognized Institute/University.
Application & Examination Fee:
MPPKVVCL Application Fee Details given below
- Check official notification.
- Written Test
MPPKVVCL Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Recruitment 2018 for Post of Account Officer & Others and 62 Vacancies, then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check website Freshjobalerts.in.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 13/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 14/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 03/08/2018
MPPKVVCL Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card & Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPPKVVCL Jobs 2018: The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited recently announced a notification for Account Officer & Others vacancy. This is a very good information for Madya Pradesh candidates to a get career in Account Officer & Others Post. Interested candidates can apply for Account Officer & Others post in MPPKVVCL 2018 before date 03/08/18.