MPPSC Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a job notification for 3422 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. MPPSC Court invites online application for Assistant Professors Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 16/04/2018.
MPPSC Recruitment Assistant Professors post 3422 vacancy 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below:
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name Of The Post:
- Assistant Professors: 3422 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 3422 post
MPPSC Age limit:
- Candidates age limit Min 18 years or Max 44 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt Rule.
MPPSC Pay Scale:
- Rs 15600-39100/- per month
MPPSC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks from a recognized board or University.
- Also, a candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test or its equivalent from SET or SLET.
MPPSC Application Fee:
- For General Candidates fee, Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates fee, Rs 500/-
MPPSC Selection Process:
- Written Exam
MPPSC Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professors 3422 vacancy then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Professors post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 16/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/04/2018.