MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a job notification for 238 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.MPSC invites online application for Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Research Officer, Stenography Instructor, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lecturer and Forest Rangers post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 31/05/2018.
MPSC Engineer, Officer & Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
(A) Name of Post –
- Child Development Project Officers – 06 post
- Assistant Engineer – 14 post
- Assistant Research Officer – 01 post
- Food Safety Officer – 03 post
- Stenography Instructor – 01 post
- District Librarian – 01 post
- Junior Engineer – 03 post
- Librarian – 08 post
- Assistant Lecturer – 74 post
- Foreman – 01 post
- Research Assistant – 07 post
- Assistant System Engineer – 02 post
- Senior Health Inspector – 01 post
- Senior Computer Operator – 01 post
- Lower Division Assistant – 90 post
- Stenographer – 03 post
- Master Technicians – 03 post
- Forest Rangers – 09 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-27 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
Please check Meghalaya PSC 2018 post official notification page for application fee information.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have Graduate, B.Tech, Master degree or Diploma in Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
- For more information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for MPSC 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 460, Rs. 360 & Rs. 320 (According to Post)
- For SC/ST candidate – Half of the Fees
- For PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Exam
- Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personal Interview
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Meghalaya Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer, Assistant Lecturer, Lower Division Assistant, Food Safety Officer & Stenography Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for MPSC Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31/05/2018