NCB Recruitment 2018 – Deputy Director/Zonal Director 04 Post:-
NCB Recruitment 2018 – Narcotics Control Bureau Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director/Zonal Director Vacancy at 04 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 60 Days.
Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NCB Recruitment 2018 Post Details:-
Name Of The Post – Deputy Director/Zonal Director
Total Post – 04 post
Age limit –
1. For Candidates age limit details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 to 39100/-
Educational Qualification –
1. Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree.
2. To Know educational qualification details please go to official notification.
Application Fee –
For candidate Application Fee details please go to official site.
Selection Process –
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about NCB Recruitment 2018 – Deputy Director/Zonal Director
post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
- First, download an Application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Postal Address:- Shri Mukesh Mittal Joint Secretary, Internal Security-II, Ministry Of Home affairs Room No-10, 2nd floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, India Gate, New Delhi- 110002
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website narcoticsindia.nic.in by 60 Days 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- For Narcotics Control Bureau- Deputy Director/Zonal Director Apply Online or New Registration.
For Narcotics Control Bureau- Deputy Director/Zonal Director you can take print out of your Result from here:
Important Dates –
1. Notification Date:- 8th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 Days.