NCAOR Recruitment 2018 – National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) has issued a job notification for 27 vacancies under Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO), Ministry of Earth Sciences. NCAOR invites application for Vehicle Mechanic, Crane Operator, Generator Mechanic, Welder, MTS, Male Nurse & Lab Technician post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/07/2018.
ESSO-NCAOR Mechanic, Operator, MTS & Lab Technician Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NCAOR Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Vehicle Mechanic – 03 post
- Vehicle Electrician – 02 post
- Operator Excavating Machine – 01 post
- Crane Operator – 01 post
- Station Electrician – 01 post
- Generator Mechanic – 02 post
- Welder – 03 post
- Boiler Operator – 01 post
- Carpenter – 02 post
- MTS – 01 post
- Male Nurse – 02 post
- Lab Technician – 02 post
- Inventory Staff – 04 post
- Cook – 04 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NCAOR Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 27150 per month for NCAOR 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th, 12th passed out from a recognised Board.
- A candidate also has ITI diploma in the relevant fields.
Application Fee –
Please check National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NCAOR Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research – MTS, LAB Technician, Operator, Mechanic & Electrician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for NCAOR Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original documents at the time of interview.
- Send Application Form through Email ID at – [email protected]
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for NCAOR Operator, MTS, Nurse & Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 post.
Note – No call letter will be sent to NCAOR Recruitment 2018 post. You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at the above-mentioned address.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 27/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 10 to 13 July 2018 (9:00 AM)