NCPCR Recruitment 2018 – National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has issued a job notification for 13 vacancies under the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India. NCPCR invites online application for Director, Principal Private Secretary, Research Assistant, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Accounts Clerk & Hindi Typist post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 20/06/2018.
NCPCR Director, Research Asst, Clerk & Typist Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NCPCR Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Director – 01 post
- Presenting Officer – 01 post
- Principal Private Secretary – 01 post
- Research Assistant – 01 post
- Personal Assistant – 03 post
- Assistant – 02 post
- Accounts Clerk – 01 post
- Clerk – 02 post
- Hindi Typist – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NCPCR Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 27-45 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please check NCPCR 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12th, Graduate, Post-Graduate passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- A candidate has a Typing speed of 30 w.p.m for Clerk post.
- A candidate also has basic computer knowledge.
Application Fee –
Please check National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NCPCR Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Commission for Protection of Child Rights New Delhi – Director, Presenting Officer, Principal Private Secretary, Accounts Clerk, Research Assistant, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Clerk, Hindi Typist Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for NCPCR Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36/Janpath, New Delhi- 110 001
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for NCPCR Asst, Director, Typist & Clerk Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 26/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 20/06/2018