NGRI Recruitment 2018 – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Hyderabad has issued a job notification for 43 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.NGRI invites online application for Project Assistant, Project Scientist and Research Associate post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 15/05/2018.
NGRI Project Assistant, Scientist & Research Associate Post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NGRI Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Research Associate – 01 post
- Project Scientist – 02 post
- Project Assistant – 40 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NGRI Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For Project Assistant – 28-35 years
- For Research Associate – 35 years
- For Project Scientist – 40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for CSIR-NGRI 2018 post is as follows –
- For Project Assistant – Rs. 15000-28000
- For Research Associate – Rs. 36000
- For Project Scientist – Rs. 48200-56100
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have B.Tech, BSc, M.Tech and Master degree from a recognised University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Please check National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NGRI Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Geophysical Research Institute – Research Associate, Project Assistant & Project Scientist Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for NGRI Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500007.
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for NGRI Hyderabad Project Assistant, Scientist & Research Associate Vacancy 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 08/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 24th & 25th May 2018