NGRI Recruitment 2018: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) is a geological research organization established in 1961 under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is India’s largest research and development organization. It is supported by more than 200 scientists and other technical staff whose research activities are published in many journals of national and international interest.
The National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has issued a job notification for 58 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. NGRI invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. NGRI Recruitment 2018.
NGRI Recruitment 2018:
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 14/07/2018 and The last date application form 24/07/18 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
NGRI Recruitment 2018 for Project Assistant Post and 58 Vacancy other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
NGRI Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Name Of The Post||Project Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||58|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||14/07/18|
|Last Date to Apply||24/07/18|
|Interview Date & Time||9th & 10th August 2018 at 08:30 am|
NGRI “Post Name & No Of Vacancies”
- Project Assistant (Level-I)- 04 post
- Project Assistant (Level-II/III)- 42 post
- Project Scientist (R-1/2/3) – 12 post
NGRI recruitment 2018 Age Limit & Age Relaxation as given below:
For the age limit should be-
- Maximum Of Age 40 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
- Check for official notification.
Salary Structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- check post wise official notification.
Educational structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M-tech/B-tech/PHD in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
NGRI Application Fee Details given below
- Check official notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
NGRI Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment 2018 for Post of Project Assistant 58 Vacancies, then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check website Freshjobalerts.in.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for NGRI Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 14/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 14/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 24/07/2018
NGRI Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card & Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NGRI Jobs 2018: The National Geophysical Research Institute recently announced a notification for the Project Assistant vacancy. This is a very good information for Indian candidates to a get career in Project Assistant Post. Interested candidates can apply for the Project Assistant post in NGRI 2018 before date 27/07/18.