NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 – National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab has issued a job notification for 917 vacancies under Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. NHM Punjab invites online application for Medical Officer, ANM (Female), Staff Nurse (Female), Pharmacist & Laboratory Technician post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 post by 23/06/2018.
NHM Punjab MO, ANM, Nurse & Pharmacist Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Medical Officer – 88 post
- ANM (Female) – 114 post
- Staff (Nurse) – 545 post
- Pharmacist – 105 post
- Laboratory Technician – 65 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NHM Punjab Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-37 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for NHM Punjab 2018 post is given below –
- For Medical Officer – Rs. 20000
- For ANM – Rs. 8500
- For Staff Nurse – Rs. 10000
- For Pharmacists – Rs. 10000
- For Laboratory Technician – Rs. 9200
Educational Qualification –
- For Medical Officer Post – BAMS from a recognized University and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- For ANM Post – Candidate should be 12th passed out with Science subject and possess diploma in Multi Purpose Health worker (Female) / ANM from a recognized university/Institution.
- For Staff Nurse – Diploma in GNM from a recognized institution, Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- For Pharmacist Post – B.Pharmacy/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute.
- For Laboratory Technician Post – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) from a recognized institute.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for National Health Mission Punjab Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- Medical Officer – Rs. 600 (General & OBC) & Rs. 300 (SC/ST/PH)
- ANM (Female) – Rs. 500 (General & OBC) & Rs. 250 (SC/ST/PH)
- Staff Nurse (Female) – Rs. 550 (General & OBC) & Rs. 275 (SC/ST/PH)
- Pharmacists – Rs. 550 (General & OBC) & Rs. 275 (SC/ST/PH)
- Laboratory Technician – Rs. 500 (General & OBC) & Rs. 250 (SC/ST/PH)
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Health Mission Punjab – ANM, Staff Nurse, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee through Bank Challan.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for NHM Punjab MO, ANM, Nurse & Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 01/06/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 23/06/2018
- Last date for deposit of fee by Bank Challan – 26/06/2018
- Date of Written Test – Will be declared soon