NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Chennai has issued a job notification for 43 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. ICMR-NIE invites application for Project Asst, Technical Asst, Office Asst, Scientist, Consultant, Senior Project Research Fellow, DEO, LDC & MTS post. All eligible candidate can apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 post by 28/06/2018.
NIE Chennai Scientist, Technician, LDC & MTS Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Project Assistant – 01 post
- Technical Assistant – 02 post
- Office Assistant – 01 post
- Personal Assistant – 01 post
- Scientist – 11 post
- Consultant – 02 post
- Technical Officer – 02 post
- Project Technician – 07 post
- Senior Project Research Fellow – 03 post
- Field Officers – 02 post
- Staff Nurse – 02 post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 post
- Project Officer – 01 post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 02 post
- Field Attendant / Lab Attendant – 04 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NIE Chennai Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 25-70 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please check National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai Recruitment 2018 official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th, 12th, Graduate, Master Degree, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS/MD/MS/DNB passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Please go through NIE Chennai 2018 post official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Institute of Epidemiology – Project Asst & Technical Asst, Scientist ( B, C, D), Consultant, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, prepare your Bio-Data in a prescribed format.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original documents at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Director Office, ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or exam result from here, who applied for NIE Chennai Scientist, Technical officer, LDC & MTS Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 27/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 11th to 28th June 2018 (9 to 10 AM)