NIFTEM Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has issued a job notification for 19 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. NIFTEM invites application for Senior Analyst, Junior Analyst, Office Assistant, Technician, Supervisor & Hindi Translator Post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 31/05/2018.
NIFTEM Analyst, Technician, Asst & Translator Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Senior Analyst – 02 post
- Junior Analyst – 02 post
- Office Assistant – 01 post
- Technician – 11 post
- Horticulture Supervisor – 02 post
- Hindi Translator – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NIFTEM Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General Candidate – 30-40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for NIFTEM 2018 post is as follows –
- For Senior Analyst – Rs. 45000
- For Junior Analyst – Rs. 35000
- For Office Assistant – Rs. 20000
- For Technician – Rs. 20000
- For Supervisor – Rs. 20000
- For Hindi Translator – Rs. 25000
Educational Qualification –
- For Sr & Jr Analyst Post – M.Sc or PhD degree from a recognised University with 55% marks.
- For Office Assistant Post – Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University with a Typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- For Technician Post – Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc in the area of Food Technology/Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- For Horticulture Supervisor Post – Candidate should be 12th passed out with 5 yrs working experience in Agriculture/Horticulture farm maintenance.
- For Hindi Translator Post – Master Degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject from recognized University with Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Application Fee –
Please check National Institute of Food Technology Sonepat Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management – Senior Analyst, Technician for Pilot Plant, Office Assistant, Technician, Horticulture Supervisor & Hindi Translator Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- Now you have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Administrative Office, NIFTEM, Kundli, Sonepat.
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for NIFTEM Analyst, Technician, Asst & Translator Recruitment 2018 Post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 22/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 31/05/2018 (10 AM)