NLCIL Recruitment 2018 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLCIL) has issued a job notification for 07 vacancies under Under the Ministry of Coal, Baesingsar Project, Rajasthan.NLC India Limited invites application for EX-ITI Apprentice Electrician, Fitter, Welder & Horticulture post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 17/05/2018.
NLCIL Electrician, Fitter & Welder Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NLCIL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Ex-ITI Apprentice Trainee –
- Electrician – 02 post
- Fitter – 02 post
- Welder – 01 post
- Horticulture – 02 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NLC India Ltd Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate minimum age limit is 14 years as on 31/03/2018.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for NLC Ltd 2018 post is given below –
- For Electrician & Fitter – Rs. 5218 per month
- For Welder & Horticulture – Rs. 4638 per month
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Candidates must be qualifying ITI examinations (NCVT) of the respective trade.
Application Fee –
Please check Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NLCIL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Marks Obtained in ITI Examination
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited – Ex-ITI Apprentice Trainees Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for NLCIL Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Take print out of application form after successful submission.
Address for Sending Application Form – The Deputy Chief Manager (HR), Barsingsar Project, NLC India Limited, Administrative Office Building, Barsingsar – 334402
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for NLCIL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 02/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 17/05/2018