NPCIL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued a job notification for 16 vacancies under the Department of Atomic Energy.NPCIL invites online application for Medical Officer (Specialists) and Medical Officer (GDMO) post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 19/04/2018.
NPCIL Medical Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NPCIL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Medical Officer/D(Specialists) – 07 post
Age limit – 40 years
Educational Qualification – MS/MD from a recognised University or equivalent in the concerned speciality.
2. Medical Officer/C(GDMO) – 09 post
Age limit – 35 years
Educational Qualification – MBBS from a recognised University and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent.
Pay Scale –
Candidate pay scale for NPCIL Mumbai Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For Medical Officer (Specialist) – Rs. 67700/-
- For Medical Officer (GDMO) – Rs. 56100/-
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation for NPCIL 2018 post is given below –
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Application Fee –
Application fee details for NPCIL Mumbai Medical Officer Post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NPCIL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited – Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for NPCIL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with the application form.
- Make an online payment of the application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download or print out their admit card from here, who applied for NPCIL 2018 Vacancy post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date of Online Registration/Application – 21/03/2018
- Last date for Online Registration – 19/04/2018
- Last date for filling the Application Fee payment details – 19/04/2018