NVS Recruitment 2018 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a job notification for 620 vacancies under Department of School Education and Literacy, Govt of India. NVS Noida invites online application for Section Officer, Assistant, UDC, Principal, PGTS and Personal Asst post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for NVS Recruitment 2018 post by 07/06/2018.
NVS UP Asst, UDC, PGT & Section Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NVS Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Section Officer – 04 post
- Assistant – 14 post
- UDC – 08 post
- Principal – 69 post
- PGTs – 346 post
- Office Superintendent – 116 post
- UDC (JNV Cadre) – 59 post
- Personal Asst – 04 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NVS Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please go through NVS Noida 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- For Section Officer – Candidate should be a Legal Asst/Statistical Asst/Audit Asst and Personal Asst with 5 years regular service in the Samiti.
- For Asst & UDC – Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University with 5-6 years regular service in the Samiti.
- For Principal – Candidate should be a Vice Principals of JNVs in order of their seniority in their grade with a combined regular service of ten years in the grade of Post Graduate Teacher in the Samiti.
- For TGT/PGT – Candidate should have Master degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
- For Office Superintendent – Candidate should be a Assistants/Audit Assistants/Legal Assistants/Statistical
Assistant/Editorial Assistant/Personal Assistant of the Samiti with 4 years regular service in the grade in the Samiti.
- For Personal Asst – Candidate should be a Stenographer with 10 years of regular service in the Samiti and Shorthand typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English and 40 w.p.m in Hindi.
Application Fee –
Please check Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NVS Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – Assistant, Section Officer & UDC, Principal, PGTS, Officer Superintendent & Personal Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for NVS Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id & Mobile Number in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with Photo & Signature.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for NVS Section Officer, UDC, Asst, PGT & Principal Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 18/05/2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application – 07/06/2018