ONGC Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a job notification for 1032 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.ONGC invites online application for Assistant Executive Engineer, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer and Transport Officer post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 03/05/2018.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information age given below.
ONGC Ltd Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) – 720 post
- Chemist – 93 post
- Geologist – 73 post
- Geophysicist – 67 post
- Materials Management Officer – 49 post
- Programming Officer – 16 post
- Transport Officer – 14 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for ONGC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For AEE Post – 28 years (General)
- For Rest of Post – 30 years (General)
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
Please check ONGC 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- For AEE Post – Graduate Engineering degree from a recognised University with 60% marks.
- For Chemist Post – Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.
- For Geologist Post – Post Graduate Degree in Geology with minimum 60% marks.
- For Geophysicist Post – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- For Programming Officer Post – Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- For Transport Officer Post – Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 300
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for ONGC Ltd Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- GATE Score
- Qualification Marks
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd – AEE, Chemist, Management Officer, Programming Officer and Transport Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for ONGC Ltd Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Enter a valid Email ID in the application form.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for ONGC Limited Vacancy 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 16/04/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 03/05/2018
- Date for Downloading the Interview Call letters – 10 to 22 May 2018
- Starting Date for Interview – 28/05/2018