ONGC Recruitment 2018 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a job notification for 05 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.ONGC Tripura invites application for Field Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 19/03/2018.
ONGC Medical Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Field Medical Officer – 04 post
- General Duty Medical Officer – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for ONGC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 50-60 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay Scale details for ONGC Tripura 2018 post is given below –
- Field Medical Officer Post – Rs. 75000 per month
- General Duty Medical Office Post – Rs. 72000 per month
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have MBBS degree from a recognised University/Institute.
- Candidates must have a valid registration from “Medical Council of India / State Medical Council” as per IMC Act 1956.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for Tripura ONGC Medical Officer Post 2018.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for ONGC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Verification of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd – Field Medical Officer & Specialist Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for ONGC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – Age proof, Educational certificate, Registration certificate of a council, Two passport size photo, Caste certificate and Photo of ID proof.
- A candidate has to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – ONGC, Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badarghat, Agartala, Tripura-799014
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check their interview list and result from here, who applied for ONGC Vacancy 2018 for Medical Officer Post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 04/03/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 29/01/2018