OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a job notification for 10 vacancies under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department.OSSC invites online application for Market Intelligence Inspector post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 07/03/2018.
OSSC Market Intelligence Inspector Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Market Intelligence Inspector –
No of Vacancy – 10 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for OSSC Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-32 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400 per month for OSSC Bhubaneswar 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Graduate passed out with Commerce from a recognised University.
- The candidate should have proficiency in Computer.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Odisha Market Intelligence Inspector Post 2018 is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for OSSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Mains Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Verification of Certificate
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Market Intelligence Inspector Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now click on the Registration button.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email ID and Mobile number in application form.
- Upload all relevant document like – Age proof, 10th marks sheet, Caste certificate, Educational certificate, Photographs and signature etc.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Challan.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card –
You can take print out of your admit card from here if you applied for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Market Intelligence Inspector Post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 06/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 07/03/2018