OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a job notification for 10 vacancies at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.OSSC invites online application for Market Intelligence Inspector post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 07/03/2018.
OSSC Market Intelligence Inspector post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Market Intelligence Inspector
No of Post – 10 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for OSSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-32 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation either in Commerce or in any other discipline with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- The candidate should have proficiency in Computer.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for OSSC 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No fees (Nill)
Note – Application fee should be paid at Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC-SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination -02041-Examination Fees”
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Market Intelligence Inspector post will be based on below criteria –
- Main Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Market Intelligence Inspector Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant documents like – DOB proof, Identity proof, Educational certificate, Caste certificate, Photographs and Signature.
- Mention a valid Email ID and Password in Online Application Form.
- Make a payment for application fee through e-Challan.
- Take print out of Online Application Form.
Admit Card –
Candidate can take print out of their admit card from here who applied for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 06/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 07/03/2018