PMC Recruitment 2018 – Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has issued a job notification for 13 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. PMC invites application for Database Administrator, Sr Database Engineer, Software Engineer & Tax Compilation and Reconciliation post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 16/05/2018.
PMC Engineer & Administrator Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
PMC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Senior Database Engineer – 01 post
- Database Administrator – 01 post
- Software Engineer (Category 1) – 03 post
- Software Engineer (Category 2) – 04 post
- Support Software Engineer – 03 post
- Tax Compilation and Reconciliation – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for PMC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-35 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for PMC 2018 post is given below –
- For Senior Database Engineer – Rs. 40000
- For Database Administrator – Rs. 27000
- For Software Engineer (Category 1) – Rs. 32000
- For Software Engineer (Category 2) – Rs. 23000
- For Support Software Engineer – Rs. 17080
- For Tax Compilation and Reconciliation – Rs. 17080
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have B.Tech degree in Computer or IT from a recognised University or Institute.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 to 3 years experience in .NET 4.0, WCF & WPF,
JAVA Scripts, AJAX, SQL Server. E-commerce Application.
Application Fee –
Please check Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for PMC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Pune Municipal Corporation – Software Engineer, Database Administrator (DBA), Software Engineer, Support Software Engineer, Tax Compilation and Reconciliation Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for PMC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Conference Hall, Pune Municipal Corporation, 3rd Floor, Pune – 411005
Interview List/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for PMC Administrator & Engineer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 05/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 26/05/2018